Careers @ Paragon
Be part of the Digital media space join us to experience working with world class brands. Check out our current openings in Chennai and Bangalore offices:
- Any Graduate Degree. Strong English communication skills. Good analytical and numerical skills. Ability to work UK/ US shift.
- Minimum of one year experience of working within an established media agency or in-house team as an Analyst / Ad Ops Exec.
- Any Graduate Degree. Strong communication skills. Good analytical and numerical skills. Ability to work UK/ US shift.
- Any exposure to the following would be a advantageous: Mediaplex, Eyeblaster, Atlas, RichMedia, SQL, DART (Doubleclick DFA / DFP), Flash.
- The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on all search engines.
- Setting up SEM/PPC campaigns in Google AdWords and other platforms.
- The analyst should come up with new keywords, ad copies.
- Optimising SEM/PPC campaigns to achieve client’s KPIs.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage search campaigns’ budget & Media plan.
- Communicating with Clients to understand their requirement and delivery the same.
- Training/supporting junior analyst, when required.
- Be accountable in ensuring all assigned campaigns are launched and diligently monitored to deliver-in-full while also optimizing to best meet performance KPIs
- Understand client’s ad technology, including our solution offerings, audiences, and network of partners
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Account Management, Analytics, and Modelling Team on overall campaign strategy
o Includes proactively communicating issues and driving recommendations on how to improve delivery and performance
- Handle and resolve basic technical troubleshooting issues in a timely manner to reduce inconvenience to clients
- Positively impact the team by supplying feedback on improvements of our systems, processes, and tools
- Support internal projects, including cross department collaboration
- Provide first class customer service to internal clients, with clear and prompt communication, quality deliveries, and innovative solutions
- BS/BA degree with a minimum of 4 years of internet business experience.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with ad serving technology
Contact Our HR Executive
Tel : +91-(0) 44-66008973/59